Sunday, August 1, 2010

Welcome to the world lil Feyruz!

Ok ok I really don't want to steal Gem's thunder by writing a lengthy entry about the labor, but I just want you guys in Msia to have a glimpse of the day... the day Feyruz Muhaimin was born.

The day I became an aunt (again)

Gem tak nampak mcm org baru beranak at all! 2 hours of labor only?!! patut le kan aku dulu 20 hrs labor. Baby Feyruz sgt comel
The happy parents! Gem on the phone with mak. Amin looks so worn out mcm dia yg baru lepas beranak!! Look at our balloon for lil Feyruz
Gotcha! This is a bukti utk mak tgk. Gem makan mee udang on her 1st pantang day! Tak tau la gatal ke tak.. huahau og dah remind tapi dia tak nak dgr.. huahua caught in the act.
Irfan is a big bro now
Zuhri is ready for the second one.. I can tell hahaha... *me: tidaaaaaaakkkkkk*

Baby Feyruz tembam. Looks like gem when he shuts his eyes, and a looks a bit like Amin when the eyes are wide open (tgk from gamba jela sebab time kitaorg dtg dia tak pernah bukak mata) 
Oh I think I miss Feyruz already... he's just one sweet lil baby

1 comment:

Aishah said...

Janet, aku tgk muka ko berseri2 & beria2 dlm gambar2 ni. Maybe time for the 2nd baby? :D