I haven't been updating Irfan's milestone for quite some time. Ntah la since I've been with him like literally every single second in a day, rasa mcm dah puas tengok dia malas nak keep a journal pulak.
Hhuhu and actually I don't really have the luxury duduk2 lepak2.. makin dok rumah makin banyak pulak keje kena buat. Anddd.... my obsession too has kept me occupied. I'm starting to like this scarf that I bought from UK... very nice collections. Sometimes I feel like buying them sebab suka tengok je. I think I've bought more than a dozen of them, baru pakai satu je. I love the look, tapi leceh sikit la pakai sebab licin but not so bad la. Beauty is always painful ye tak.. I'll put some pics later.
As usual, Irfan's milestone at 23 Mo:
- Irfan's vocab is so so impressive. He's a quick learner and can say many many words: rice, chicken, fish, egg, juice, chair, ball, car, train tuck banan, grapes, mango, roti, susu etc
- He can say A to Z , 1 to 10, a bit of Alif Ba Ta..to Ya
- He knows how to salam and kiss hands
- He knows quite a bit of animals, dog, cat, lizard, tiger, duck, horse, elephant, Shamu for the whale we saw a whale at Sea World and it's called Shamu etc. He's an animal lover!
- He understands instructions like 'let's change' 'you want to eat' 'you want to play outside' 'sit' 'drink your juice' 'it's nap time'
- When dada says pee pee.. he'll pee in the bath tub
- He'll say train and sing choo choo when he sees a train passing by at the Indy Park
- He loves water and the water park! Mama and Dada love it too haha!
- Irfan suka main cubit2 and say 'eeiiii..eiiii.. eiiii.. eiiiii...' sambil mencubit and we have to pretend yg sakit dia cubit so that dia gelak hihi padahal tak sakit pun
- After bangun tido dia akan baring lepak atas katil, once dah boring nak turun he'll say 'down.. down.. down' comel sgt
- Bila makan dia akan point to what he wants.. and say 'chicken' or whatever that he wants
- He loves to sing.. twinkle twinkle little star, March with me from Yo Gabba2, ABC, Ba Ba Black Sheep, Alif Ba Ta (yg ni tau sikit2 je)
- He can point to some part of his bodies if you ask 'where's your belly button, where're your eyes,feet etc'
- Buttoton= Belly button is my favorite of all his vocabs
- Kalau kite nak solat, he'll take the telekung and sejadah and pass them to us
- He's a talking machine now and I love it so much!
- He likes cars, trains, balls, balloons
- He'll say 'yak..yak' when he poops
On his 23 MO bday we took him to the water park. Irfan sgt la suka air kalau kat rumah menangis nak duduk dl bathtub. The waterpark at Indy is quite a nice one, not so big and not so crowded. For $3 admission, 3 mins away from our house, nothing can beat this one! I totally love it. This is probably the one and only thing I'd miss after pindah ni.
| Irfan loves playing with this small fountain. This is the kid's pool and he calls the fish at the middle there "Shamu" |
| Here's another Irfan's fav spot. Dia suka main air yg keluar tu.. |
| Ni bawah payung yg keluar air.. look at the slide back there |
| Mommy-Son bonding time |
| The only pic with dada |
Oh I bought my swimming suit before kawin nasib muat lagi kan. Perut la ter'over' sikit aiyakkkk... puasa pun not helping la sometimes mcm pasrah je.
1 comment:
janet nih gaya pakai shawl terbaru ke??huehuehue
Post a Comment