While I'm writing this, Irfan is sitting in front of our coffee table, with a bunch of magazines scattered everywhere. He's digging through all the old magazines that I stored under the table and tear them apart, gigit2, makan2 .. I tried to pull him away and placed him on his play mat. But his little arms and legs that he just started to put to work were tremendously... cepat bergerak. I gave up. I just let him play with all the papers and craps. I don't think it's a big deal pun main dgn kertas but the other day masa basuh pooppy, we found a piece of paper in his poop! It was blue with a siz of a dime! Zuhri terkejut, he told be to be more carful and really watch Irfan closely. I was like....... arggggghhhhhhh ok again it's my fault%$!@
Irfan can worn me out really bad sometimes.. there are times when zuhri got home and I'd be lying on the bed couldn't even say a word.
I never thought taking care of a baby can be this tiring and stressful. I think my job as an engineer pun not as bad.. well I'll be sitting on my ass, attend meeting, do some calculation and make decision.. hehue of course not too bad la tapi nak perform tu hard work la jugak. I keep wondering mcm mana org yg ade 6 or more anak survive. They are insane, even with people with two kids! At least I know I will be insane if I have another shild to take care of. Believe me, having a kid is 10% Fun 90% Hard work!!! Somebody should have warned me. Ok la Irfan dah mengamuk.. anyway I think this is one part of life that you have to go through to make you a better person.
3 comments:
Amin cite, masa dia kecik, ade la adik dia yg baya irfan (he couldn't remember who), dah pandai merangkak, suka capai2 brg etc.
Dia ingat, mak dia tiap2 hari vacuum carpet. Pastu one time ni, dia soh sume org merangkak2 satu rumah, from depan ke dapur, tgk kalau ade ape2 yg loose or anything yg bley capai, and put it away. Pastu, diaorg takyah risau ape2. Adik dia merangkak ke dapur ke, diaorg takde la nak terus alert.
Basically, korang mmg kena child proof kan rumah la. Maybe hari tu dia termkn kertas je, and the sponge, tp kalau korang xbuat tindakan, mana la tau later dia betul2 choke or can't breath. Kan lagi susah hati, and masa tu la baru nak blame diri sendri...
Anyway, you guys need to child proof the house. That what everyone yg ade baby buat.
Does that mean rumah kena kosong takde brg pape?
kitaorg child proof dgn tutup sume plug tu jela..
Meaning takde barang yg on the floor/other places yg Irfan boleh capai something & masuk mulut.
Maybe ko bley buat more research pasal child proof ni. Aku pun xtau sgt, but living room Zurin tu mmg clear la takde pape (tempat dia slalu letak Mika)
Post a Comment